05 August 2009

Atheist Blogroll, and an update

Expanding the Proscenium is now, like it's predecessor, on the Atheist Blogroll. You can see the blogroll in my sidebar. To join, or for more information, visit Mojoey at Deep Thoughts.

In other news, there has been a lack of posting here because, well, I contracted the
Illustration of the Black Death from the Togge...Image via Wikipedia
plague. I mean, not to be melodramatic or anything, but I swear it was the plague, the whole Black Death thing. My whole village got knocked out, and I was found in a ditch. I'm currently being chased by folks who think I only survived because I used witchcraft.

Okay, maybe it was just a bad cold or virus or infection. Whatever it was, this week has been a blur -- it started with fever, then moved on to various other Fun Things. I'm actually feeling quite a bit better, but still feel very weak, and, err, have no voice. I can whisper a bit, but can only get out anything really audible with a lot of concentration and a lot of pain and for about two seconds. It's good fun. That's pretty much my take on it -- I've decided to be amused by this. I mean, I've never really ever "lost" my voice before. I've had times that talking has been difficult, but I've never really had it just plain give out. So new experience and all.



So. Updating will resume...soon. Not going to push myself too hard. Have to get well. Because as amusing as the voice thing is, this mostly just bites royally.